Thursday, November 22, 2007

Dancing to David

"To David,

Recently my husband & I along with our 7 week old daughter attended your performance at the Alix Goolden Hall in Victoria. We made the trip from Campbell River which is a three hour drive normally, but with a 7 week old takes a little longer. Seeing you perform live had special meaning to me. When my daughter was born, your CD was one of the top five that played in the Disc player for about the first month. We danced around the living room for many hours and your music had a soothing effect. The concert was no different. Although she slept through your entire performance, I would like to believe that on a subconscious level hearing your music live will imprint on her memory. I would have introduced you to her after the performance, but it was passed her bedtime. We hope to see you perform again one day."D.& Z.